network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dead Space

Sketchy

Default Dead Space

I just bought this game the other day due to all the buzz I heard about it. I must say this game is astounding.The visual graphics and user selection interface is simply amazing and useful as well as a quick easy use. The game loads very fast for the frames it runs at, which left me pretty speculated and dumbfounded. I have never been a fan of games developed by companies such as Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, Activison. Because they treat the gaming business like the movie business. Take something great and destroy it little by little, depending on the franchise. However Dead Space is an amazing game done by a company that has had a bad rep since 2005 and seems to have let itself go and become more creative, which for EA is amazing to me and a sight I never thought I would see.

What do you all think about Dead Space?
    Last edited by Sketchy; 01-08-2009 at 03:20 PM.

Special Task Force Unit

It's a pretty decent game. I had the impression it would have the same freak-out factor as FEAR did on me before, but after a while it became more of a "WTF ARGH" factor. Loved the music though.

got it as a gift, love it played through it twice, now i just got to do the impossible run through, i was surprised by this game as well, did not think that i would enjoy it as much as i did.

CRAZY, but i beat it, that last boss is so big (no homo for you immature noobz) and just got on my nerves