network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Prototype

  1. #1
    Elite Poster
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    407

    Default Prototype

    This game is awesome! poor graphics but great gameplay. I just have one question, what happened to the co-op online gameplay?
    To a greater force, and to a better nature, you free, are subject, and that creates the mind in you, which the heavens have not in their charge. Therefore if the present world go astray, the cause is in you, in you it is to be sought.

  2.    
  3. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2

    Default

    It was cut a few months ago. they say it might be released as DLC but they wanted to focus on the single player experience

  4. #3
    Evil Cake Monster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    726

    Default

    I'm hoping that they add co-op, but the game is still win. Reminds me of Spiderman 2.

    Anthology Progress:

  5. #4
    rotartsnimdA
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XanderChaos View Post
    I'm hoping that they add co-op, but the game is still win. Reminds me of Spiderman 2.
    First thing I thought when I got it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinos
    Last edited by Rhinos; Today at 04:16 AM. Reason: I Put "Conputers" And "Readong", WTF! There May Also Have Been A Slight Hint Of Pornography Involved In The Situation! :-)

  6. #5
    Spam Buster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, UK
    Posts
    722

    Default

    i actually heard bad reports about this game :S
    Honey Badger don't give a sh*t!

  7. #6
    Team Mudkip
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,677

    Default

    So have I but I'm sticking to my belief we all need a "Kill freaking everything" game. A lot of it is recycled from The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction. The movement system is the same, the tanks needing charged moves to take them out easily, some of the animations feel the same and a lot of the premise is the same (kill everything) but they made both games so at least it isn't stealing from another dev.

  8. #7
    rotartsnimdA
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akira View Post
    So have I but I'm sticking to my belief we all need a "Kill freaking everything" game. A lot of it is recycled from The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction. The movement system is the same, the tanks needing charged moves to take them out easily, some of the animations feel the same and a lot of the premise is the same (kill everything) but they made both games so at least it isn't stealing from another dev.
    Yeah, movement feels scripted, but worst of all for me is that the city lacks detail. Buildings are simple geometric shapes plainly textured with a couple of the three possible throwable objects on each of the roofs

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinos
    Last edited by Rhinos; Today at 04:16 AM. Reason: I Put "Conputers" And "Readong", WTF! There May Also Have Been A Slight Hint Of Pornography Involved In The Situation! :-)

  9. #8
    Team Mudkip
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,677

    Default

    The gameplay still a lot of fun though, I enjoy grabbing cars and throwing them at helicopters from above them and imagining what the pilot is thinking.

    "NOW HOW THE F*CK DID THAT HAPPEN?"
    *explode*

  10. #9
    Elite Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Missing Nin
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naka View Post
    Yeah, movement feels scripted, but worst of all for me is that the city lacks detail. Buildings are simple geometric shapes plainly textured with a couple of the three possible throwable objects on each of the roofs

    lol i know what you mean i played the game and then played inFamous i liked both games equally but i am more of a inFamous fan due to the graphics the story line and the fact that being a villian is so so so bad ass

    black thunderbolts to destroy your opponent. cant get any better than that for real
    BlackChidori
    sasuke2008chidori



  11. #10
    Team Mudkip
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasuke2008chidori View Post
    black thunderbolts to destroy your opponent. cant get any better than that for real
    I disagree. Powerbomb from a scyscraper. The surprising thing about Prototype is that if you go through the web of intrigue enough the storyline isn't completely retarded but it's still pretty stupid in parts.

    After playing the inFAMOUS demo I wasn't into it.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts