network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
    News Poster

Default Call of Duty 4 (360 Review)

First of I must say that this game is Absolutely Brilliant in EVERY possible aspect! The graphics are amazing, the Sound is exceptional, and the Online play is MAGNIFICENT!! That being said shall we begin?

Okay First off I will talk about the campaign mode

The 1st thing that you'll want to do when you buy this game is play the campaign mode because the story is really well done.
    You begin the game playing as a member of the 22nd SAS Regiment. You assume the identity of a Soldier named Soap and begin your training. The training process is really fun and feels pretty realistic in the sense that you were training to be a member of the SAS.

And so After you complete your training you begin your first mission which is to infiltrate a ship under the command of Captian Price. Intelligence provided to the SAS by an informative known as "Nikolai" stated that the ship was carrying a Russian Nuclear device destined for the middle east. After killing off the crew and guards of the ship you and your team secure the device. Moments later hostile forces attack the ship and you are forced to evacuate!

The SAS is waiting out side of the ship with a copter' and you must jump for it! you make it w00t!

dun dun dun! ok I'll stop for now and continue tmrw because I am replaying the game!

if you want quicky scores here ya go: 9 graphics,8 sound(music could be better imo,10 control,difficulty: novice to veteran!, Online: 10!!!
    Last edited by rockeranimefreak; 01-18-2008 at 02:33 AM.
    Changed name to AccessGranted 8/29/2010 putting this old profile to rest.

quite possibly the best game I have ever played. everything about it is incredible

Elite Poster

The online multi player is incredible, I think its the best online game on the market. Game play in single person is great, just think the single player is a little short

PSP History: 3.50(Jap)--> 3.72--> PANDORA--> CFW 3.71 M33-4--> CFW 3.80 M33-5

News Poster

A little lack luster this "review"...its probably better you finish a review before you post it. Otherwise this could have been a good review. Keep trying.
    -reaperchad

Send me a PM if you have any news.

the biggest WHAT TH F**K moment i ever seen in my life was in this game when you were in the helicopter and the nuke went off

Elite Poster

This game is a must have. I love it! although I think the story mode is a little too short.
    To a greater force, and to a better nature, you free, are subject, and that creates the mind in you, which the heavens have not in their charge. Therefore if the present world go astray, the cause is in you, in you it is to be sought.

i agree with amarillo. If you don't have xbox live and won't have xbox live the game isn't worth the buy. I finished it on the same day i bought it but i still play online.

PSP Slim FW History: OFW 3.71 --> OFW 3.80 --> OFW 4.00
    --> 3.71 m33 --> 4.01 m33 --> 5.00 m33 --> 5.50 GEN-A

^Join! When I earn Bucks, you earn bucks too!

The Call of Duty franchise has been infamous war paved the other first-person shooter. This marks the contact office for the first time to enter the next generation console release Call of Duty 4. This one is gets lots of achievement after realising.