network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default KratosJohn is a scammer

Basically, I traded a faulty Xbox 360 demo kit for a retail 360 with a harddrive, controller, cables, all of that (non-hacked, I didnt need a hacked box). So I sent the guy his thing, overnighted even at his request at an additional cost that he paid, and he sent mine. Or what I thought would be mine.

Instead, I got an envelope with a DVD-r in it, which clearly isnt an Xbox. So then he gave me another tracking number, as he said it was to build trust, blah blah, then this tracking number leads to a delivered package in Ohio, which obviously isnt me in NY, so he's basically shit on me.

He's blocked me on AIM, which I confirmed with my second AIM account. Hes also disabled messenger on Xbox-scene, along with signing out from AIM.

He goes by the username of KratosJohn on lots of forums, including AIM. His name and address from paypal are:
    John Williams
    -Address Removed for now-
    PP Email : ---

I could use your help getting some results from this guy. Ive been patient, but he's avoiding me, so if he wants to risk his reputation over an Xbox, then so be it. I will have this thread removed if my Xbox 360 shows up in one piece, tomorrow.

And so when he trys to claim that he sent it, an Xbox does not fit in an envelope, sorry.
    Last edited by Borman; 01-05-2010 at 04:22 AM.

The Mighty Chimpoo

Wow..didn't kratosjohn create a bunch of themes for us here at cspot?

Cookie Monstah!!!

DAMN!!!!!!!
    sorry to hear that but please use a spoiler

My Platinums Sig.

=^.^=

Woow True colors Are Revealed...
    PSP Firmwire History: 3.11-3.52-3.71-3.80-3.90-3.90m33-3-(semi-bricked) 5.00m33-4(bricked 3 times)-5.02gen-A-back too 5.00m33-4-5.00m33-6(brick)-5.00m33-4-5.50gen-a--back too 5.00m33-4--back to 5.50gen-A to 5.50GEN-B(FULL)

I heard he ripped someone off as well. Hopefully he has a reasonable explanation for this mess.

Ultra Member

If I remember correctly, he also steals PSN and XBL accounts.

He has been working with me. I will keep everyone updated.

Super Moderator

Seems he is looking to regain this award for 2010!

News Poster

Unbelievable... And to think one time he was here at CS, claiming to have a cfw that I know was fake. The owner of this site "evolve", called him out on it. Then I agreed, and offered some evidence, and one of the friggin mods here gave me a infraction for "flaming" ?!? That infraction has stayed on my profile permanently.

This guy is a known con artist, and I'm a known contributer to the scene, and this is my thanks? I get kicked like an old dog, when I did nothing wrong?

Honestly, even though it was a long time ago, I'm still a little aggravated about that situation. Bad call from the mods on that one..

Sig by Mr_Nick666

I <3 Big Boobies

This isn't the first time he makes some one pretty mad.

PSN: DeadlyGmn

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast