network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default XBOX 360 -lot of confusion

hi everyone overthere,this is goku369

i am very confused about whether to buy xbox 360 or ps3 and i have only two days left to decide so i thought it was better to ask you guys before i actually end up taking a decision.

coming to xbox 360 i feel it is a very good console lacking a blue-ray and also worried about the rrod issues and the ps3 has comaparitively same graphics as the xbox 360 but with a very dull firmware and an xmb psp menu.

i want to buy xbox 360 but some games like heavy rain and many more are not available for this console ,so here is question?

DO YOU THINK XBOX 360 PLATFORM IS GOING TO DIE ? ARE THEY GOING TO STOP GAMES FOR XBOX 360?

on the otherhand
    xbox 360 also has comparitively good games by microsoft which the ps3 lack

GREAT CONFUSION

as i give more preference to xbox 360
    here are the following i look forward for

keeping in mind that xbox 360 is the most sold consoles in the world and i have decided to buy it

here are again a few questions for you

if i get an xbox 360 console will i be able to play pirated games on it
    that is -i checked the google for more information .my friend has an xbox 360 console which he purchased it from china and he is able to play all the pirated games without SOFTMODDING OR HARDMODDING and even WITHOUT GETTING BANNED BY MICROSOFT-can someone tell me how is this possible .

i live in india and if i get the console from singapore will i be able to do the same,or do i have to mod

if i have to mod it which type of mod do you prefer softmod or hardmod.
    which type of mod is efficient to play all the games irrespective of pal or ntsc bakups or original without getting banned by xbox live.

please help me guys and sorry for making it too long

i would also thank all the readers for spending some time on this thread

thank you eveyone

Ultra Member

Isn't heavy rain a Ps3 exclusive? And yes, if you play your modded xbox360 on live eventually it'll get banned.

And seeing as the xbox360 is part of the current generation of hd gaming, it won't stop making games for a long time.

Oh NoeZ!!!!!.....

Quote Originally Posted by Goku369 View Post
    coming to xbox 360 i feel it is a very good console lacking a blue-ray and also worried about the rrod issues and the ps3 has comaparitively same graphics as the xbox 360 but with a very dull firmware and an xmb psp menu.
    Well your buying a system for gaming, not FW features and the home style menu. So which is your top priority? How the system looks at its home screen and some of its FW features? or How great the games look and play?

Also, do you want a console that can do other things like play blu-rays or doin a cross game chat convo with someone (which i'm sure will come to PS3, just some issues at the moment)?

i want to buy xbox 360 but some games like heavy rain and many more are not available for this console ,so here is question?
    Do you want some/most of the exclusives for one console but not the other? then go with the one that you like the best exclusives for

DO YOU THINK XBOX 360 PLATFORM IS GOING TO DIE ? ARE THEY GOING TO STOP GAMES FOR XBOX 360?
    The 360 is not dying anytime soon, they still got some stuff to come.

on the otherhand
    xbox 360 also has comparitively good games by microsoft which the ps3 lack
    Yes i will admit, the 360 had some good games, but so does the PS3 and more to come since more people are starting to buy more PS3's since the price drop and the release of the Slim.

keeping in mind that xbox 360 is the most sold consoles in the world and i have decided to buy it
    Cause it had a head start and the PS3 was too expensive. The PS3 is now more affordable and will therefore surpass the 360 and it's sales.

here are again a few questions for you

if i get an xbox 360 console will i be able to play pirated games on it
    that is -i checked the google for more information .my friend has an xbox 360 console which he purchased it from china and he is able to play all the pirated games without SOFTMODDING OR HARDMODDING and even WITHOUT GETTING BANNED BY MICROSOFT-can someone tell me how is this possible .

i live in india and if i get the console from singapore will i be able to do the same,or do i have to mod

if i have to mod it which type of mod do you prefer softmod or hardmod.
    which type of mod is efficient to play all the games irrespective of pal or ntsc bakups or original without getting banned by xbox live.
    incase you have not noticed, this forum is not for piracy so no one will help you on modding your 360.

Yes the 360 can be modded, but Microsoft will catch you.

Another thing, if you are too poor to buy your Home Console games, you do not deserve to own one.

Well my answer for you is to just forget about getting either console cause you are too broke to buy some games.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by leo9891 View Post

Well my answer for you is to just forget about getting either console cause you are too broke to buy some games.
    renting games from an online service is cheap..like gamefly...

i prefer ps3

Oh NoeZ!!!!!.....

Quote Originally Posted by SchmilK View Post
    renting games from an online service is cheap..like gamefly...

i prefer ps3
    or do that lol