network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
    Ultra Member

Default xbox modding questions..

hey guys i just bought an intensafire controller mod for my controller(IntensaFIRE Rapid Fire Mod Kit for Xbox 360 Controllers - eBay (item 140415145055 end time Jun-15-10 23:11:28 PDT)) and i have a question, i know that its a controller mod and i was wondering if they patched it or if it is even possible for XBL to patch it, and im thinkin about jtagging my xbox, what tools do i need? send me a message over XBL or tell me here, my gamertag is hotrodtj, send me a message and ill add you to. PS if i jtagg my xbox, 10th lobbies for mw2 are FREE

ps. is there a way to get free microsoft points? dont tell me to goolge cus i already did and i want something that works
    Last edited by tjones436; 06-12-2010 at 07:26 PM.

Retired

I doubt it is possible to get free XBL points. And if you against all odds would succeed, I'm pretty darn sure M$ would ban your console for doing it.

They dun like them hackers, you know...

Ultra Member

yea it would be frikken awesome if it was possible, and can controller mods be patched???

Spot Veteran

There is a site I have where you send the link and every ten people you get to click the link they give you a free 1200 points code, I would give you it TJones but you would spam CSpot with the link. I know what your like also Intensafire cant be patched it just edits the control scheme so it would be like pressing the shoot button 100 times a second. If you know what it is then its just a little sort of circuit board that you install on top of the Xbox controller MoBo.

As for Jtagging if you are shit with a solder dont attempt it but if your solder skills are mild then head over to the Xecutor forums or ask the help desk on CK3.co.uk hope this helped.
    Last edited by Konkor; 06-14-2010 at 01:13 AM.
    Check my website out: Click Here

Ultra Member

no i wouldnt spam it, i would keep it to myself, send it over in a pm

It seems like an... interesting endeavor. Personally, I don't consider the weird link clicking schemes worth all the hassle. Maybe that's just me.

Ultra Member

well, intensafire works great, put it in and it works fine,

Maybe you should google, Free Microsoft XBL Points lol jk.

There isn't no patch that can go over your modded controller. All it is is a board that tells your controller your tapping the button a lot of times then it goes into the air or the wire and into the PS3 or any console your using.

Spot Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tjones436 View Post
    no i wouldnt spam it, i would keep it to myself, send it over in a pm
    You totally would lol and PM is worse IMO cause you get email notifications and stuff. You would be asking for help also and so on. Just go out and buy 500 points for a fiver.
    Check my website out: Click Here