network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Can not burn 2009 and 2010 games

Hello All, I Have a new Xbox 360 pro, with mod chip, I burned GOW2 and POP (2008) and they worked fine, but when I burn Assassin creed 2 and POP the forgotten sands, the consol just hang there it gives an xbox logo back ground and saying attemp to read disc but nothig work.

please advise what to do

thanks

Oh NoeZ!!!!!.....

Maybe its a new patch they have put it their games. IDK what to tell you.

is there any updates required?????
    and how to do that

Spam Buster

buy originals maybe?! No illegal discussion on the forums, regardless of whether you own a backup!
    Honey Badger don't give a sh*t!

Retired

Maybe the game was burnt incorrectly?

Do original games work?

Spot Veteran

You have a mod chip so I think this may be different but when you flash a drive they have Waves and each Wave is a different security most the new games are Wave 6 or 7 now but what I am getting at is an Xbox 360 flashed with an older CFW can only play Waves up to 4 so any Wave higher would read the video sector of the disc and say "to play this game please insert it into an xbox 360 console".

So I dont know if you can update your chip firmware or something but thats your problem you cant play the latest Waves.

EDIT: I am guessing as well these are legal backups right? so just try playing the original disc to make sure that the DVD drive hasn't gone, if it plays the game then the Chip is an older FW or you are not backing up the games w/ the video sector.
    Last edited by Konkor; 07-17-2010 at 07:15 AM.
    Check my website out: Click Here

Konkor

it is a backup copy from original, but the problem it does not give any response, it didn't even say "to play this game please insert it into an xbox 360 console" it just hang there with no response, it just give an xbox 360 logo and shows "attempt to read disc" and then nothing, it do so with two different games.

does the original copy has to be NTSC or both can work (NTSC & PAL), and if I have a mod Chip, can I flash the console or not? or is there any other way to play these games

Spot Veteran

If your console is American then it has to be NTSC if the backup is PAL then it wont work unless Region Free or NTSC. Also I thought you had to be connected to XBL to play Original games so try connecting. But if some games dont work they only converted the best sellers to work on 360.
    Check my website out: Click Here