network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Ultra Member

Default Microsoft Releasing 250GB Modern Warfare 2 Xbox 360

Last night at a press event in Los Angeles Microsoft, alongside Infinity Ward, revealed their new Xbox 360 bundle made for the upcoming, highly anticipated Modern Warfare 2.

The bundle features a special Xbox 360 Elite that comes painted in Modern Warfare 2 branding and also includes a 250GB hard drive. Also included in the bundle is a copy of the game of course, two controllers, and a headset. This bundle will run you for $399 and will be available come November 10; although pre-orders for the console are already available as of now.

The 250GB HDD will not be sold separately according to Microsoft's Larry Hryb. Check out the video below as he gives us more details on the new system bundle. Also, check out large shots of the new console after the jump.

Click to enlarge.

bravo microsoft! another expensive console. ohh by the way......it comes bundle with the red ring of death too? like the others? hmmm.......

thanks to "Anonymous Blah" for the signature

Ultra Member

That hardware flaw was fixed according to microsoft but it can still happen.My xbox 360 is the newer version which was said that the rrod was not suppose to happen but every once in a while it pops up and i have to wait to play my 360.I am looking forward to sending my 360 back because of the fcking rrod

the n00b luver

sony did a price drop, microsoft gets a price drop. sony gets a bigger hd, microsoft gets a bigger hd. why dont they just kiss amd make up..

Artist: mirkooo

Retired

I wish Sony could release some cool versions of their stupid consoles. I mean look at this beast. It looks so damn sweet! Then again.... Sony got silver, white and black

250GB is a bit much imo, 120 is enough.

if only they made a ps3 like this

Spot Veteran

Seems like there's a Forza Motorsport 3 bundle coming out too on October 23. If they did this with Forza 2 and its cover with the flag on the sides and the road on the faceplate, I would've picked it up ASAP. That cover was so smexy
    PS3 MGS4 Bundle | Firmware 3.41 | 250GB Upgrade | PlayStation Plus

This is great! Just when i was going to buy a Xbox360 for Christmas this comes out. OMG. but...sigh...i dont have enough money.....

(P.S.-any donations towards the Xbox 360 fund can u PM me for detials. )
    90% of teens today would die if Myspace was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

Please Click on the above pictures to help my Pets Level up, Thanks in Advance!!!

Looks amazing. I was planning on flashing my current Xbox 360, then buying the MW2 Edition and keeping it stock. It seems like a great deal to me, if only I had the money right now.