network sites: arcadespot.com | animejolt.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default New Xbox 360 Update Preview Sign-Ups

Just like Microsoft had promised, sign-ups are now available for the new Xbox 360 Dashboard Update Preview! This new update includes the integration of social network services such as Twitter, Last.FM, and Facebook. Now you will be able to connect with your friends on Facebook, directly from your console. Like to Tweet? The new update will also allow you to read, reply, and post Tweets to Twitter through Xbox LIVE.

Of course, only a selected few will be chosen to beta test the new Xbox 360 Update Preview, but don't be too disappointed. According to Major Nelson, Microsoft will be looking for thousands of people to test the update! Any owner of an Xbox 360 is valid to join, but you must be a Gold Member to have access to all of the new features.

If you are interested in signing up, head on over to the Official Xbox Website where you can find more details and information about this opportunity. Hurry up and apply, there is a limited amount of applications that will be accepted.

[Via Xbox.com]

wheres myspace??

Ultra Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carloskii View Post
    wheres myspace??
    *facepalm* *facedesk*

Wow... you guys all suck.

dam now sony has to step up to the plate now that XBOX LIVE has online communication

(not sure if the ps3 already has that feature but if they do already then i happy sony got to it first but if they havent gotten to it yet then 3( )

xD Lu Bu Jx

PsPs n' Ps3's RoCk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sketchy

Quote Originally Posted by xD Lu Bu Jx View Post
    dam now sony has to step up to the plate now that XBOX LIVE has online communication

(not sure if the ps3 already has that feature but if they do already then i happy sony got to it first but if they havent gotten to it yet then 3( )
    Sony had these features a long time ago.

"Web Browser." It's crap but effective. Every console web browser sucks anyway.

Honestly. I don't use Facebook nor do I use Twitter. May just use the Zune section though.

Spot Veteran

Sketchy is right... But I don't see the point in microsoft signing up all these fecking online community sites, wehn all they have to do is encorperate a browser... They already have IE and why not try make an agreement with Firefox to have them make a browser for the console... Its propaganda I tell you!!!

"Microsoft will be looking for thousands of people to test the update!" microsoft wanted xbox360 users to update their dashboards so that they can start searching every console with modded units and ban all users like they used to before. i think that maybe one of their plans

Quote Originally Posted by lucid_nightmare927 View Post
    "Microsoft will be looking for thousands of people to test the update!" microsoft wanted xbox360 users to update their dashboards so that they can start searching every console with modded units and ban all users like they used to before. i think that maybe one of their plans
    Yes, I did hear that Microsoft banned more than 60,000 modded consoles. Most of them were detected from playing MW2 early as well. Damn pirates got caught again...

Elite Poster

Yea Microsoft is not as stupid as some think, adding features ALOT of people want and know they will download and place a detector in the update to check for mods.

oh off-topic:
    HEY Modified!